What Cultura Can Do to Support You and Your Comeback Strategy
Cultura is here to help you with your Comeback Strategy that supports Governor Newsom’s 6 point guide to re-open California, and is FREE to you.
(#5: Redrawing floor plans in businesses, schools, playgrounds and other facilities – “large and small, public and private” — to incorporate safe physical distancing.)
While our team has been sheltered in place, we have proudly mobilized to not only support our essential businesses that continue to need critical care and services, but also listen, participate, learn, study and practice how we can help you get back to your workplace.
Cultura is offering a free assessment of your space incorporating safe physical distancing. We can do this for spaces up to10,000 sq. ft. (If you have a larger space, we can certainly do the work for you, we are starting here). We have your floor plans, you are a valued partner to Cultura, our amazing designers are using their knowledge, here is a sample of what you can expect from us:
From our expert opinions of space, not viruses, most open plan areas adhere to safe 6’ physical distancing while, as you can imagine, meeting areas, conference rooms and other social spaces struggle to offer ample distancing. There are some easy cures for that too, for example, your 10 person conference room may fail with 10 people in it, but limit the number in that room to 4 people and you have some distancing.
Once you have your assessment, you can DIY or if you know you want more than that, we can support you as well. Here are some of the services that we offer, bundled and ready to go:
- 6′ of separation – where are you Good To Go and which areas Need Attention – FREE
- Over 10,000 sq. ft. of Physical Distance Analysis of your space – contact us for a quote
- Layering in square footage per person and how that affects having a safe meeting spaces – $500 (5 hours design time) + $100/hour as needed
- Easy adds to help ease your mind – product centric: screens with height adjustable tables, stacks, planters, sneeze guards – $500 design time + product costs if needed
- Applying New Products and Layouts – moves/adds/changes, social spaces upgrades – $500 (5 hours design time) + $100/hour as needed + product costs if needed
- Culture Help – how to communicate internally, survey, build, maintain, develop, save, feed and keep your culture. Things you can do for you. – $500 min.
- Warehouse Storage – $75/ bay
- Labor for us to come to you and safely ‘rearrange’ a few things:
- (2) guys and bobtail truck for the day $1,180/ day
- (2) guys and bobtail truck for ½ day $590/ ½ day
- If you don’t need a truck, then 4 hour minimum applies but hourly rates below:
- $55/man hour – Regular Business Hours
- $82.50/man hour – After Regular Business Hours/Weekend/Overtime
If you are interested in a Physical Distance Analysis of your workspace, or any of the other services listed above please contact us. We are here to help you continue to #lovewhereyouwork!
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to working with you!